Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Anyone know where you can get these stickers?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've got these three and would like to stick them on something, but then they're used up. I'd love to find some more of these in different colors. any ideas on where to find them?
    333A433C39232327Ffp583Dot3E2323B3D3B33B3D8953DXROQDF3E232343C533A9496ot1lsi

  2. #2
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Don't really remember the top two, but the bottom one for sure was done by a local guy here in Michigan for our collector's club. In fact, I think we paid him in toys. But he's not making any more, so once you use them that's it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    damn that sucks. I'll have to make sure its something really special before I use it then

  4. #4
    Inactive Member McTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2004
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This guy on ebay had boat loads of em up for sale over the past 2 years on ebay and hes from MI, he may have more >>> heres his ebay user name >> l0ts0fneatstuff

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 05, 2004 06:58 PM: Message edited by: McTwitch ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, it may be the same guy. He has a printer that makes sticker cuts, and even made me a few stickers of curly hair, moustache, and glasses. Once you have the image, it's easy enough to make more, I guess.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just like you said, McTwitch!!!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3185423929

    Do these look like fruit roll-ups to anyone else? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    12 1

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 05, 2004 10:00 PM: Message edited by: Drau ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    dude, I hope you posted that for me to buy, because I just bought it now. If I jumped the gun and you were gonna buy them, let me know and I'll....well, I'll say I'm sorry. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member McTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2004
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hes got LOTS more , hes got like a case of them stickers ... .... and OMG they are fruit roll ups . im gonna go try mine now

    Hes the same guy i got them 6 rolls of spawn tape from a couple years ago too ....

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 05, 2004 10:32 PM: Message edited by: McTwitch ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AWESOME! thanks! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO! gonna stick some stickers on stuff!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...or are they scratch-n-sniff... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •